World burger is an environmental awareness sculpture. Looking at global warming, impact of mass production off meat. 18% of global green house gas emissions is caused by live stock farming. There is 90 BILLION animals raised for food production. The energy to grow their food, to feed them, to transport them, to slaughter and finally to your local grocer in the form of packaged flesh OR prepared / frozen meals and various by-products. Let’s not forget these billions of beings produce massive amounts of faeces and urine and it has to go somewhere. Negative health issues aside, this practice most certainly contributes to wide scale pollution and contamination of our air, water and land.
Special thanks to Colm Finlay, whit out him this wouldn’t be possible for he was the one on the other side of the world whit a burger bun.
- Global warming: California may list pikas as endangered (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Research Draft: We can’t lose the forest (envirowriters.wordpress.com)
- Global warming ‘confirmed’ by independent study (alwaysquestionauthority.wordpress.com)
- Cult of Global Warming Is Losing Influence – Michael Barone – Townhall Conservative (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Urban ‘heat-islands’ only a small factor in global warming (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Tomorrow (justwritewhite.wordpress.com)
- Marking a joyous occasion, California finalizes climate regulations (blogs.nature.com)
- The Acid Rain Solution to Global Warming (adamcollyer.wordpress.com)
- Greenhouse Gasses on The Rise: Climate Changes on The Way (socyberty.com)
- Climate change : Little time left to halt warming (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Libyans delay burial of Gaddafi pending inquiries – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Libyan Leaders Appear to Wrangle Over Qaddafi Burial – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Herman Cain leaves opening for GOP rivals on abortion – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- Herman Cain’s Life an Inspiration – Fox Business (foxbusiness.com)